- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional nail, hand and foot treatments in accordance with stores protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the stores.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the store’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock work area as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the store that require attention.
- Applies lather and shaves beard or shapes hair contour (outline) on temple and neck, using razor. Performs other tonsorial services, such as applying hairdressings or lotions, dyeing, shampooing, singeing, or styling hair, and massaging face, neck, or scalp. Records service charge on ticket or receives payment. Cleans work area and work tools. Orders supplies. May sell lotions, tonics, or other cosmetic supplies.
- Actively promote the store, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a high quality work environment.
Note: All duties and requirements stated are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
- Must have 3 to 5 years work experience in Beauty Industry.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Good command of English language is a must.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to hr.macdanglobal @gmail.com or send their names,qualifications,phone number and post applying for to the message box as to the number displayed on this advert. only shortlisted candidates will be contacted