Business development specialist requires candidates who value communication and can foment cooperation between various parties. Professionals in this position are expected to be inquisitive and able to effectively solve problems.
A person in this position helps to sell products or services for a particular specialized industry in order to attract new business, uses a variety of marketing techniques to attract potential customers, schedules meetings with these customers, and conducts focus groups to pinpoint consumer wants and needs.
DUTIES And RESPONSILITIES
*Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
•Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
•Assesses potential third part clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
•Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
•Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
•Represents the company at trade organizations, on committees, and during board meetings, when necessary.
•Creates a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information.
•Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
•Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
•Is able to close deals and achieve goals.
•Exhibits strong motivation to make sales.
•Is detail-oriented and able to multitask.
•Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems.
•Exhibits excellent communication skills.
•Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter.
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree in relevant field/discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Master's degree holder is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted